Wednesday, February 21, 2018

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 17

The sun was shining on the seemingly never-ending snow.  I was spending the morning doing laundry and filming scenes for a FreakOptic Files video.  Could there be a better day to experience my second Blizzard this week?  The fact I'm blogging about my 17th free Blizzard, even though it's still technically Week 16, answers that question.  (To get super technical, it's really Week 15 because of my first two Blizzards.)

I took a deep breath and used my manager-altered coupon.  Thankfully, there was zero confusion and absolutely no problem.  Utter relief perfectly described my mental state as I waited for my ice cream treat. 


The Butterfinger Blizzard was good.  This candy bar gave the creamy vanilla ice cream a sweet peanut butter taste.  To be honest, when it comes to peanut butter, I'd take a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup over a Butterfinger any day.  That being said, nobody laid a finger on my tasty Butterfinger Blizzard, which was fine with me! 

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  In case you missed Week 16...
______________________
John L. Harmon is...
an indie author - viewAuthor.at/JohnLHarmon
He currently resides left of center in the state of Nebraska and has been visually impaired since December of 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds YUMMO, John! Just enough balance in the Butterfinger with the Ice Cream ... Mmmmmm!!!! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete