Saturday, March 30, 2019

Interview with a freakboy...(or wrapping up March)

Is March really almost over? This month has zipped by, yet the first day of March somehow feels like forever ago.  Ah, our fluid perception of time never ceases to amaze me.  I will have to ask The Doctor about such wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff in June, but more about that in the near future.

From the JLH archive
The original cover of DARK EXCURSIONS: first set.  (March 2013)

I've predominately blogged about the sixth anniversary of DARK EXCURSIONS: first set and the release of the paperback edition of VISION BENT, with a brief detour through Stepford.  So, I wasn't certain how to summarize March without sounding repetitive.  I wasn't certain, that is, until a fellow blogger requested an interview with me.  Well, I couldn't say no to him and my extremely exclusive fan club.  (slips on shades & acts aloof while sipping an Orange-Vanilla Coke)

As a perfect ending to a busy month, here is the link to the in-depth interview of this freakboy conducted by Dave for his always entertaining blog My Gay Opinion...

Thank you for reading or listening to the interview and for all the support over the last six years!  

VISION BENT goes to the library.  (March 2019)

Also, a huge thanks to Dave for popping my interview cherry.  Yes, it was good for me, but he probably ruined my future interviews.  Sure, chatting with Graham Norton or John Oliver would be fun, but it just wouldn't be the same penetrating experience I had on MGO.  

Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S.  Here is a lovely photo of VISION BENT, with DARK EXCURSIONS sneaking into the shot, that I received from a reader in Paris, France! 
Yes, my European Invasion continues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment