Saturday, December 16, 2017

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 6

Now it's time for a FREAKBOY FULL DISCLOSURE

First, I was sick earlier this week.  I'm talking about the ol' heave-ho.  Praying to the porcelain god.  Yawning in Technicolor.  I think you get the picture.  This is why I waited until Friday to receive my 6th free Blizzard.  

Second, I don't care for the taste of a banana split.  I only chose the Blizzard I did because I wanted to try something different and my sister was super eager to taste this particular Blizzard.

I made the Blizzard cry by my less than ecstatic ice cream words.

The Banana Split Blizzard was ok.  A lackluster, "That's interesting," is what escaped my lips after the first red spoonful.  I could taste chunks of banana, pineapple and strawberry mixed into the ice cream, which was fine.  My sister informed me that if you like a banana split, then you will like the Banana Split Blizzard.  I say if you don't like a banana split, then choose a different Blizzard. 

Thank you for reading my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  In case you missed Week 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment