Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 7

How do I make up for last week's lackluster Blizzard?  By simply making sure this week's is one I will certainly love, of course.

Did I succeed in this clever plot?  You'll find out soon enough, but here's a hint...

If I smoked, I would've needed a cigarette after that final red spoonful! ;)

I should probably snap my Blizzard photos at DQ before taking my treat home.
The Turtle Pecan Cluster Blizzard was so insanely delicious that my moans of ice cream ecstasy would have gotten me kicked out of Dairy Queen, if not arrested.  Thankfully, I slowly savored each tasty spoonful in privacy.  The caramel-pecan-chocolate turtle bits blended so perfectly with the creamy ice cream that I thought I had died and woke up in Blizzard heaven!  Oh, and next time I'll wear a turtle-neck sweater.

(My sincerest apologies to Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ...now my second favorite Blizzard.) 

Thank you for reading my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  In case you missed Week 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment