Friday, March 25, 2016

Plugged hard and put away thankful...

I want to express my sincerest gratitude to my online friends who assisted me in plugging the e-book series of DARK EXCURSIONS over the weekend of March 19th & 20th.  The 19th was the third anniversary of the e-publication of the first set, and you helped me celebrate by sharing my posts & tweets!
 
I would also like to thank the new readers who took advantage of the free weekend and downloaded some or all of DARK EXCURSIONS. You helped me achieve my goal by Saturday afternoon, but that only encouraged me to keep plugging away!  I hope you are entertained by my twisted, bent e-book series, and please feel free to leave a review at your Amazon site!

Thank you, once again, to one and all.  You made my online time over that weekend worthwhile, and I really can't thank you enough!

Happy Reading!

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  Here is a potentially embarrassing thank you video I shot a while ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment