Thursday, August 17, 2023

On Kilter (a poem, of sorts)

Coat me in the afterglow 
of words and faces 
I’ll never not know 
until electric synergy 
scratches from inside  
digging to the caverns 
where my true eye survives 
unfurling the lens-scape 
with magnetic flows 
caressing the kinetic level  
where only unconventionals go 

a freak wearing headphones and mad scientist glasses is glowing  with a green light as he cranes  his neck upwards in a purple room.
____________
2023, John L. Harmon 

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words. 

Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S.  
3 copies of sturgeons the complete serials by john L. Harmon
For your consideration…

The 5-🌟 review of STURGEONS (the complete serials) from My Gay Opinion on Amazon
Screenshot of Sturgeons the complete serials review by my gay opinion reads,  Welcome to Sturgeons? The small town with a secret and a whole lot of heart! I originally read the two serials, Darkening Sturgeons and Haunting Sturgeons, separately and with a gap of time between. It's great having them both together in one compilation. The stories compliment each other well and I found myself flying through the book, it's creepy with a little sci-fi thrown in but over all it's about small town living and a human connection. A fun and unexpected read.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem, John! You truly paint landscapes with words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barry. This one sort of spilled out of me

      Delete
  2. Totally agree, he has a unique way with words & inspires one to dig deeper into ones own feelings & thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful, candid and insightful. Thanks for sharing this..

    ReplyDelete