Friday, March 30, 2018

Reflective Questions


Do I half-see my authentic self staring back at me in the mirror? 

Does he see past my many faults and imperfections? 

Can he detect my hidden strength underneath my layers of self-doubt? 

Does he wish my eyes would gleam with mischievous brilliance once again? 

Can he find a way to make me honestly smile more often? 

Will he love me even when I feel unlovable? 

Will the answers in my reflection remain forever obscured by my damaged eyes? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words.

Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S. a video about one thing I'll never doubt...
______________________
John L. Harmon is an indie author, blogger & videographer.

enter---> THE JLH COLLECTIVE <---enter

He currently resides left of center in the state of Nebraska and has been visually impaired since December of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment