Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 12

The beginning of this week brought me an extra free Blizzard, but I didn't want it and I couldn't return it.  All I can hope for is a speedy melting session, so I may forget trudging through above-the-knee deep snowdrifts and the seemingly endless scooping. 


After the Winter OlympicsNebraska-style, I decided I deserved something special.  So I put on my crown and called for my Golden Spoon, you buggering serf!


The Royal Reese's Brownie  Blizzard was seriously delicious!  This mixture of brownie chunks and peanut butter cups was even tastier than the regular, non-Royal Reese's Blizzard!  My tastebuds were pleased as the flavors danced on my tongue.  Now, if you'll excuse me. I must wave my Golden Spoon at the peasants below and make a royal proclamation, "Let me eat Brownie Blizzards!"

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  In case you missed Week 11...
______________________
John L. Harmon is...
an indie author - viewAuthor.at/JohnLHarmon
He currently resides left of center in the state of Nebraska and has been visually impaired since December of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment