Saturday, November 18, 2017

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 2

Ok, yes, it is technically still Week 1, but I an calling it Week 2 to avoid confusion later on down this Blizzard blogging road.

I earned the following ice cream treat after watching yet another half-blind eye-rolling episode of GALACTICA 1980.
 
A Blizzard supper is super!

The Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard is definitely not strictly strawberry ice cream.  My first spoonful drew a passionate "Oh, that's good!" from my lips.  The cheesecake chunks are bite-size tasty surprises and I saved that fresh slice of strawberry for the last delicious bite!

On a side note, the Dairy Queen manager asked if I was going to use all of my DQ VIP card.  I said I'd be here every week.  He told me how a winner from early in the year has only used the card 4 times!  I am sure that will not be the case with me, because free food is a terrible thing to waste!

Thank you for reading my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

No comments:

Post a Comment