Friday, December 16, 2016

The TV Freak: THE CURSE OF LOGAN

Seriously, when did Logan become the go-to name for rich, white jerks, who also happen to be a love interest for the main character?

Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls 
I initially saw this Logan as a psycho-jerk, but slowly came to like him.  Yet, I wonder why Veronica Mars kept giving him the time of day.  Actually, I also wonder why Logan kept giving Veronica the time of day either.

Matt Czuchry as Logan Huntzberger
I was really hoping Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life would reveal this Logan perished in a gruesome yachting accident.  Tragically he is still alive and continuing to be a smug, arrogant jerk who doesn't care about the consequences of his deplorable actions.  Unfortunately, if there are more episodes, we will all suffer the consequence of Logan probably being the father of Rory's baby.  

Adam Campbell as Logan Beekman
This Logan seems to be a parody of all other rich, white Logans, so I don't necessarily hate him.  I'm just glad Kimmy saw Dong for the sweet man he is and showed Daddy's Boy Logan out the door.   I hope he doesn't return any time soon, but I still have 2 episodes of the first season and all of the second season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt to watch.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Freak Out,
JLH

P.S.  Click 1987 to go back in TV time

No comments:

Post a Comment