Monday, November 30, 2020

Short Hair Traveler (November 2020 in Hindsight)


I got a haircut and it ended up being very short.  The kind of short that would have sent me into tears in my younger days.  Now that I'm a mature individual in total control of my emotions, I just wore a hat and refused to take new haircut selfies.  Well, until now...




In other news,  I've been getting around this month.  I traveled from my small Nebraska town to 42ND STREET in NYC.  Then, on the way home, I stopped off in EERIE, INDIANA.  I'm obviously referring to this blog.  Oh, and I also celebrated my birthday in video for The FreakOptic Files...



I guess November has been a somewhat uninspired month, creatively speaking.  Maybe all the birthday pizza muddled my brain.  I will hopefully find motivation or inspiration in December.  At least I can look forward to my short hair growing out a bit. 



Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words.

Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S.  Here is one more glance through November's Collective Eye...

👁


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you want to give the gift of words this holiday season...

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what December brings! Don't feel too bad about November. I felt less than inspired as well. Hey, if nothing else, you introduced me to Eerie Indiana! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There must have been something in the water in November! LOL

      You're right, Barry! Introducing you to such an original show is a big deal! I hope you are continuing to enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Hi John! Happy belated birthday. P.S. I thought the hair looked cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone currently holding my hair out of my eyes with one hand because lockdown is preventing me from getting it cut, I don’t think there is anything wrong with that haircut. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete