Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leap Day Nutter List (February 2020 in Hindsight)


My February in a nutshell...

I predominately poured my creative juices into this blog, which was extremely satisfying. 

I had my annual (dystopian-future sounding) wellness check and the doc said I'm as healthy as a horse, but tragically refrained from calling me a stallion.

I didn't make as much progress on A STUDY IN ORANGE as I had hoped, but that's ok. 

I tasted the delicious difference in French chocolate, but a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup still makes me weak at the knees. 


I think I'm finally coming to terms with, and more fully enjoying, listening to my tablet read e-books to me, but it will never be the same as reading with my own eyes. 

I will probably spend my extra day in February posting this list and continuing to watch DARK SHADOWS.  My sister and I are on the final stretch of the gothic soap with less than 200 episodes to go.

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words this month.   

Will my March blogging come in like a lamb or a lion?  We shall half-see. ;) 


Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S. In case you missed my Valentine's Day video, which wasn't quite what I originally planned.  (Those little candy hearts did not want to be crushed!) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be a new Collective Eye opening soon!
👁


4 comments:

  1. Nice list! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I was always a big fan of Suchard chocolate from Switzerland. Can't find it in the US anymore. I think they are virtually out of business. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.
      I imagine Swiss chocolate would be crazy delicious! I was only able to taste French chocolate thanks to a Twitter friend.
      Have a magnificent March!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your February thoughts. Looking forward to what March will bring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barry!
      My first March post will hopefully happen soon!

      Delete