Friday, July 28, 2023

The Effect After (a poem, of sorts)

Words released 
Scattered miles 
Deep breath 
Following trials 

Others waiting 
Spinning round 
Empty pages
Whispered sounds 

Tapping digits 
Captured words 
Another beginning 
Forever absurd 
A selfie of a freakboy wearing mad scientist glasses and smiling in a goofy way.
____________
2023, John L. Harmon 

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words. 

Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S. 
One town. Two stories. Many secrets. Sturgeons, the complete serials, by john L. Harmon.  Available from an Amazon near you.
STURGEONS (the complete serials) has received its first review and the glowing words originate from Amazon France🇫🇷 
5 star review on Amazon France. Hugely entertaining.  I read it first a few years ago in digital form. But I love "real" books so I grabbed the opportunity to get my hardback copy as soon as it was published. Beautifully edited and printed it's a pleasure to hold. Rereading it now, I realise I had forgotten many details but most importantly I had forgotten how hugely entertaining the whole story was. And the sense of humour of the author not just with the storyline but also in his writing style is great fun. Well done! Indie publishing at its best!    Amazon France   https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0C9S8SYN4

4 comments:

  1. you have such a wonderful way with words, eg, the above poem! and i look forward to getting my hands on your new book today! thank you!

    ReplyDelete