Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 4

How do I forget about paranoid thoughts of a dystopian social media future?  By picking up my 4th free Dairy Queen Blizzard, of course!   Plus, winning another Tumbleweed from the Tumbleweed Cafe also helps!  Yeah, I answered the easiest pop culture question ever...(Which Looney Tunes character said, "What's up, Doc?)"...but a freak's gotta do what a freak's gotta do for free food prizes.
 

Once again...just say NO to whip cream!

The Hot Cocoa Blizzard was not literally hot, but it did taste like cocoa!  The creamy chocolate ice cream wasn't just chocolate.  There was an unmistakable cocoa flavor, with a few chunks of Oreos mixed in for some chocolatey crunch.  I must confess Oreos are far from my favorite cookie, but their distinct taste added to the richness of this unique cup of cocoa!  

Thank you for reading my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  In case you missed Week 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment