Thursday, March 3, 2016

Slowly but surely (and don’t call me Shirley*)


I am writing…something. 

Don’t ask me what because I won’t tell you.  Over the years I have learned that if I talk too much about a project in progress, I will lose interest and that project will end up on the back burner of my mindscape.

When whatever it is that I am writing is finished…if it is ever finished…I’m sure I’ll talk endlessly about it on this blog.  Probably to the point that readers will want to scream in pure agony and shove extremely sharp utensils** in their eyes. 

If my writing and incessant talking about my writing cause such emotional extremes, then I have accomplished something to be proud of…in a way.

Until next time…

Freak Out,
JLH

P.S. *I prefer Shirl.

        ** Keep your extremely sharp utensils handy and watch a GIF I created for Darkening Sturgeons by clicking...REPETITIVE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shirl!! I understand where your're coming from and look forward to the excitement of the maybe, kinda sorta, completed masterpiece. I'm used to sticking hot needles into my eyes. I'm a manager ... Feels the same! 😊 Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete