Friday, December 4, 2015

The Day I Ate A Tumbleweed

Approximately two weeks ago I answered a radio quiz concerning the board game Monopoly.  My prize was a certificate for a Tumbleweed at the Tumbleweed Cafe in Broken Bow, Nebraska!

My prized prize.
(Ventnor is a yellow property.)
 
Arriving at my very late lunch destination.
 

The sun was shining on the Tumbleweed Cafe.

The main entrance.
(It made me think of a teepee when I was a lad.)

The main dining room.
(There is also a second room and a party room.)

A different perspective of the main dining room.

Just so you know I'm not delusional.
(I may have to eventually eat a Pitchfork, but no cheese sauce, please.)

A Tumbleweed at the Tumbleweed Cafe!
(I removed the pickles before taking this shot, and for extra flavor, I scooped some of my lettuce salad, with Dorothy Lynch dressing, onto my Tumbleweed before I devoured it.)

Remnants of a Tumbleweed.
(Most of my mess stayed on the plate, for a change.)

I'm stuffed.  Check, please.
(Good food.  Good service.)

And that is the day I ate a most delicious, and free, Tumbleweed!

Freak Out,
JLH

P.S.  If you should find yourself at the Tumbleweed Cafe in Broken Bow, Nebraska, please abide by the parking regulations...



2 comments:

  1. parking regulations... πŸ˜‰ is it my dirty mind or what? πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I don't know what you're talkin about, JP. πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‰

      Delete