Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reading...Writing...Watching...

I am currently reading "Doctor Who: The Power of the Daleks" by John Peel.  It is a novelization of the second Doctor's first story.  The televised version is lost thanks to the BBC's lack of foresight of the rerun.

I am currently writing this blogpost.  I wrote a couple of pages of the First Genre, but stopped.  Maybe I'll get back to it.  Maybe I won't.  Maybe I have nothing left to write but the occasional blogpost.  It is a real possibility.

I am currently watching Scream Queens and iZombie, among other shows.  Scream Queens fills my Popular needs, while iZombie fills my Veronica Mars needs.  Though they are seriously entertaining shows on their own!

Freak Out,
JLH

1 comment:

  1. I guess we'll have to wait and see if there will be more blogpost entries ... or maybe not!! Only the Shadow Knows!

    ReplyDelete