Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Writer I Am


Mind motionless.                            
Suddenly...                                      
A single outside word or image.    
A random unfocused thought.       
One of these influences clicks into place, causing my rusty mental gears to grind in motion.  Soon one idea connects to another and another until my mind is sparking all over, lighting up like a starry night sky.                        
Inspiration is required to send me off to my personal world of words.  Whether it is tales of fiction populated with damaged people or stories of real life with a freakboy, I can never anticipate when this inspiring trigger will occur.  It just does and I find myself flying on creative currents.                             
This is the type of writer I am.            


(this has been my attempt at a Twog - n. a short blog entry of roughly 140 words)


Be well, Readers, and Freak Out,       

JLH
my amazon author page

No comments:

Post a Comment