Friday, September 30, 2022

4 Reasons to read HAUNTING STURGEONS…


4- because it’s “unapologetically queer” which is how fellow blogger My Gay Opinion has described my books!


3 - because Simon Hollis is an extremely helpful and insatiably thirsty ginger librarian!


2- because Ms. Floridia Minch is a nasty gossipmonger who you’ll love to read but would hate in real life!


1 - because HAUNTING STURGEONS is the best piece of fiction I’ve written…so far!


Click the pic ⤵️ to find the ebook at an Amazon near you! 

Haunting sturgeons by John L. Harmon

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words and for all of your support!


Freak Out, 

JLH 


P.S.  You don’t necessarily need to experience DARKENING STURGEONS to enjoy the sequel, but click the pic ⤵️ if you want to read what happened before the haunting…


Darkening sturgeons by john L. Harmon


2 comments:

  1. Yay, adding "and review" to this title... Will you be casting this one too..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gill !
      I don't plan to make a list of my Dreamcast for this. Possibly because I did not have any actor in mind when writing.

      Delete