Friday, October 8, 2021

a photographic study of a tiny john (or the day I used a literal water closet)

I spent Thursday  the 7th with my friend and part-time muse Jody.  For something different, we traveled to a small town near my small town for a lunch and sight-seeing excursion.  Well, we experienced something very different at an eating establishment. 


A long view of two slender doors in a restaurant

A cow holding a plaque that reads… TURN SIDEWAYS. Suck It up. COME ON IN.

An over head view of a small bathroom.

A cow holding a plaque that reads… IF YOU SPRINKLE WHEN YOU TINKLE, BE A SWEETIE & WIPE THE SEATIE


The bright lighting in the little bathroom minimized the claustrophobic sensation.  It was definitely a unique experience and the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich was delicious!  (Sorry, I didn’t snap a pic of it)


Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words and experiencing my toilet photography! 🚽 📸 


Freak Out, 

JLH 


P.S.  a different water closet post…

http://freakboyzone.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-water-closet-horror-parts-1-2.html

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's one cramped commode! I think that's about the size of the one we had in our recent rental RV, minus the sink. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised that an RV bathroom would be cramped but I'm still surprised at a restaurant bathroom being so small. Then again, I've heard that New York City bathrooms are quite tiny too. LOL
      Thanks for stopping by, Barry!

      Delete
  2. That does look like so wee you couldn't swing a cat in it...or something.

    ReplyDelete