Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A Haunting Question

What do I remember about the day my hometown was destroyed? 


Haunting Sturgeons by John L. Harmon



~a new blog serial~ 


Click here to begin reading! 


_______________


Yes, the sequel to DARKENING STURGEONS is finally happening! 


So, catch up or refresh your memory of Sturgeons with the original 2013 blog serial by clicking the pic...(and then following the link at the end of each chapter) 


A small town street with a shadow looming ominously.  Something strange is happening in the town of Sturgeons


Unless you prefer an ebook to a series of blogposts...


Darkening Sturgeons by John L. Harmon


Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words! 


And stay tuned! 


Freak Out, 

JLH 


~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Collective Eye for July is still open...


The Collective Eye


8 comments:

  1. Congrats, John! Best of luck with the new book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the writing. And looking forward to reading the first book in this series too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gill!
      This will keep me on my toes and keep me very busy! 🤓

      Delete
  3. Best of luck on the new undertaking! I'm sure it will be a lot of work but also hugely satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michael!
      It will also keep me crazy busy, which might keep me out of trouble. 🤔 😂

      Delete