Tuesday, April 14, 2020

booking freakboy: ZERO HOUR MONSTERS by Simon Saddington


Joel is a kid with an active imagination.  He sees monsters around every corner.  Through his eyes, some of the adults in his town may be otherworldly creatures in disguise.  What if it's not just in Joel's imagination?  What if monsters are real?  Joel and his best friend Peter may uncover a truth bigger than Joel's imagination when they follow a suspected werewolf home...

Author Simon Saddington weaves a fun and fast-paced tale for kids and adults which will leave you wanting more.  One aspect of ZERO HOUR MONSTERS that really stands out for me is how vibrantly the author captures the innocence and magic of being a kid.  My childhood self completely related to Joel's belief in the existence of Yeti and the Loch Ness Monster.  I just hope Joel, unlike me, never grows up and suffers from a skepticawl mind.  

You can find ZERO HOUR MONSTERS by Simon Saddington from an Amazon near you...




Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind review.

Freak Out, 
JLH 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I just bought it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I hope you enjoy it. The story made me feel young again!

      Delete