Monday, March 19, 2018

Margaret

I wish I could believe in myself as much as my sister believes in me. 

She often feels like the only voice saying yes while the rest of the world says no with its silence. 

I honestly don't know what I'd do without her, especially now that I'm visually impaired. 

Make no mistake, she may believe that I'm the special one, but she is far more special and amazing than I could ever hope to be.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words.

Freak Out, 
JLH 
______________________
John L. Harmon is an indie author, blogger & videographer.

enter---> THE JLH COLLECTIVE <---enter

He currently resides left of center in the state of Nebraska and has been visually impaired since December of 2016.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute, John. Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Barry, and thank you for reading.
      My sister puts up with a lot of crap from me, so I thought it was time to write about her.

      Delete