Monday, December 28, 2020

Snowy Year's End (December 2020 in Hindsight)


December is drawing to a close in a winter yuck-land, which is why I'm posting this early.  I don't want to chance the library being closed on the 31st due to weather.  So, what have I done this month? 




I blogged a lot about NOWHERE and added another piece of the supernatural jigsaw puzzle I started in 2014.  NIGHT CALLING made me feel kind of proud.  I also released a video about my small town life.  



I don't want to officially say SMALL TOWN PERCEPTION is my final video for The FreakOptic Files, but I feel like stepping back a bit from my visual blog.  Even though 2020 has been an artistically good year for my video creations, I'd rather focus more on writing in 2021.  Yeah, I'll probably end up in an obsessive video creative jag next year just to make myself sound like a fool. 

Where will my writing take me in 2021?  I hope to continue my aforementioned supernatural jigsaw.  I imagine at least two more short tales in the series.  I will also be participating in a blogathon in January, which should be fun!  There are other projects on my radar, so we shall see.  All I can promise is to try to keep my freak light shining in the new year. 



Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words this month and this year!  I appreciate you more than I can say! 

Catch you in 2021!

Freak Out, 
John L. Harmon 

P.S.  PHOTOGRAPHIC GHOSTING was my most read post this year and DRONES OVER NEBRASKA! was my most watched video.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Collective Eye is going to open a little differently in 2021, so here is one last glance at December...
👁

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a Happy 2021, and looking forward to you joining the blogathon fun in January..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gil!
      I'm eager for some blogathon fun!
      Have a great 2021!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had an especially productive year, despite 2020 being 2020! Keep up the great work, John. Looking forward to what 2021 brings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably been a more productive year than I think.

      Thanks for your continuing support, Barry! Let's hope 2021 is a bit better.

      Delete