Friday, July 10, 2020

SWEET POTATO POSSIBILITY

A sandwich special side 
Of sweet potato fries 
You look like an abomination  
To my half-blind eyes 

Placed on a plate 
Might as well give you a whirl 
The worst that may happen 
Is you'll make me hurl 

Now believe it or not 
I failed to throw-up 
Though your taste was tastier 
With lots of ketchup 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind words. 

Freak Out, 
JLH 

P.S. A different poem about a different meal...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
A short but shiny Collective Eye in July...


6 comments:

  1. John you are Hilarious 😂 and an Awesome writer☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Unknown!
      Much appreciation for taking the time to read my nonsense.😃😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Barry!
      I really expected to hate them! 😂

      Delete
  3. This cracked me up! I hate getting sweet potato fries instead of regular fries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      I prefer regular fries, but I'm glad I took a chance.

      Delete