Wednesday, January 31, 2018

My DQ Blizzard Bonanza! - Week 13

Has it really been 13 weeks?  It seems like yesterday when I won my DQ VIP card and started this Blizzard Bonanza.  Now I'm one-fourth of the way done.  Weird.

I am completely aware of how nuts it was to initiate this weekly ice cream blogging.  It will probably get repetitive as I draw nearer to the last 4 or 5  of the menu-listed Blizzards.  Yet, I plan to see this nuttiness through to the last red (or Golden) spoon! 


The Dipped Strawberry Blizzard was very good and surprising!  The name of this Blizzard says it all.  An initial strawberry wonderland soon transforms into a vanilla dream!  Bits of Ghirardelli chocolate makes this tasty transition as smooth as, well, ice cream. 

Thank you for reading or listening to my half-blind, ice cream words.

Freak Out, 
JLH

P.S.  In case you missed Week 12...
______________________
John L. Harmon is...
an indie author - viewAuthor.at/JohnLHarmon
He currently resides left of center in the state of Nebraska and has been visually impaired since December of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment